Please click on the links below for FAQs regarding:
1. How do I contact customer service?To speak with a customer service representative, call 800.222.2299. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. You can also reach us using the Contact Us form. 2. Can I use my ATM or debit card outside of the United States?For your account protection, we may limit the use of ATM and debit cards in foreign countries. If you are planning on traveling out of the country, please contact customer service at 800.222.2299 prior to traveling to ensure your card service will not be interrupted.
3. What if my ATM card or debit card is lost or stolen and I need a replacement card?If your ATM card or debit card is lost or stolen, call 800.222.2299 to cancel your card and request a new one. You can also cancel your card and request a new one at any of our branch locations.
4. What is the SUM Program?SUM is an interbank network offering surcharge-free ATM access to customers of SUM Program member banks such as Rockland Trust. When you make an ATM transaction at any ATM displaying the SUM logo, you will never be charged a fee by that bank to use their ATM1. The SUM Program is available in most U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. For more information and a detailed listing of SUM ATM locations, click here.
5. What is Rockland Trust's routing number?Rockland Trust's routing number is 011304478.
6. Where can consumer loan verification requests be faxed to? Please fax consumer loan verification requests to: 508.946.4633.
7. Where can deposit account verification request be faxed to?Please fax deposit account verification requests to: 508.732.7119.
8. Does Rockland Trust offer checking and savings accounts for seniors?Yes. For customers 65 and older, we offer an 18/65 Interest Checking Account, which has no monthly service fee and no minimum balance requirement. We also offer an 18/65 Savings Account.
9. Is Rockland Trust an FDIC institution? How safe is my money?Yes. Rockland Trust is an FDIC Institution. Deposits are insured up to $250,000 per account category. For more information on FDIC insurance, visit the FDIC at www.fdic.gov/.
10. How do I contact the FDIC or the Massachusetts Division of Banks?FDIC Consumer Response Center1100 Walnut Street, Box #11Kansas City, MO 64106
Division of Banks1000 Washington Street, 10th FloorBoston, MA 02118-6400617.956.1500
11. When will the funds I have deposited be available?The availability of funds from transfers and deposits varies by how and when the transaction occurred. You can find more detailed information about the availability of funds here.
Business Banking Questions
1. How do I contact a business specialist?To reach a Rockland Trust business specialist, call 888.878.7824, Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. In one simple phone call, our specialists can help you open an account, retrieve account information, make tax payments, order checks, and more. To conduct transactions via our Automated Telephone Banking Service, call 888.878.7824 and follow the voice prompts.
2. What if my business debit card is lost or stolen and I need a replacement card?If your business debit card is lost or stolen, call 888.878.7824 to cancel your card and request a new one. You can also cancel your d and request a new one at any one of our branch locations.
5. What is a Swift Code?The SWIFT Bank Identification Code is an internationally recognized system of codes for identifying banks. The code is made up of between eight and 11 alphanumeric characters and contains information identifying the country, bank, location, and branch. These codes are commonly used to identify the banks involved in international wire transfers. The Rockland Trust Swift code is RTCOUS33.
6. Does Rockland Trust offer online banking for businesses?Yes. Rockland Trust offers a variety of online banking services for large and small businesses interested in saving time and increasing operational efficiencies. Online banking capabilities include: account transactions, bill pay, wire transfers, ACH payments, payroll, and more. Click here to learn about additional benefits of online banking with Rockland Trust.
7. Does Rockland Trust have dedicated resources for small businesses?Yes. We understand the specialized needs of small businesses and offer a comprehensive set of products and services including free business checking; online and mobile banking; savings, certificate of deposit and investment products, and much more. We also offer workplace banking, premier banking for professionals, and customized banking for community associations. To learn more about how we can help your small business, visit our small business banking resource center.
1. What is a check image?A check image is a clear digital copy of the front of a cancelled check. Rockland Trust checking account customers receive images of all cancelled checks in their monthly statements.
2. Is there a charge for check imaging?No. Rockland Trust provides check images for our customers free of charge.
3. Will I receive a monthly statement with my check images?Yes. You will receive a monthly account statement which will include images of your cancelled checks for the month.
4. What if I need a copy of the back of a check?If you need a copy of the back of a check, simply call 800.222.2299 or stop by any Rockland Trust branch.
5. Will I be able read the copies of my checks?Yes. To ensure maximum readability of check images, we recommend that you use a blue or black medium-point pen when issuing checks. Keep in mind that simple check designs work best for imaging, while checks with scenes and dark designs do not reproduce well. If you have difficulty reading your imaged checks, contact customer service at 800.222.2299.
6. Are check images considered to be legal documents?Yes. Image checks are accepted by the IRS and are acceptable in a court of law