We look forward to supporting you through your 2021 PPP Forgiveness application. Below are a few important notes about this application process.
For all applications:
- This portal is the same portal you used to apply for your 2021 loan
- It will pre-populate most of your information from your loan application
- You will need to enter the date noting when your Covered Period ended (between eight and 24 weeks)
For loans $150,000 and under:
- If applying for Forgiveness for a First Draw loan (meaning you received your first PPP loan in 2021) you do not need to supply supporting documentation.
- If applying for Forgiveness for a Second Draw loan (meaning you received a PPP loan in 2020 and then a second loan in 2021), once you submit your application in our online platform, it will be scored by the SBA. If the SBA deems that supporting documentation is necessary, you will be contacted by us at Rockland Trust for the additional information.
For loans over $150,000:
- For First and Second Draw 2021 PPP loans, you will need to supply the below documentation. A full listing as well as explanations can be found here:
- Payroll reports
- Tax forms
- Health insurance
- FTE documentation
- If you received a Second Draw loan, you needed to supply documentation to prove at least a 25% revenue decline when you applied for the loan. Rockland Trust has these documents on file and will only ask you for additional supporting documentation to show the 25% revenue decline if requested by the SBA.
To get familiar with the 2021 portal and review a walkthrough please click the below button.
2021 Forgiveness Portal Walkthrough
Once you are ready to apply for Forgiveness of your 2021 PPP loan, you may do so by entering the portal.
Enter the 2021 Forgiveness Portal
If you have any questions, please reach out to your relationship officer, or call our Customer Information Center at: 508.732.3826