Online Security You Can Bank On.
Trusteer ®, a leading provider of advanced malware and fraud protection solutions, is now part of IBM. IBM ® Security Trusteer Rapport delivers a holistic cybercrime prevention platform that helps protect users and companies against financial fraud and data breaches at no cost to you.
Trusteer Rapport does not replace your antivirus and is not an antivirus solution. It works differently and prevents attacks that your antivirus solution cannot detect or remove.
How Trusteer Rapport Protects Your Rockland Trust Online Banking Account:
- Removes existing financial viruses from your computer immediately
- Prevents financial virus infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats
- Compact software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with your applicatoins
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection you should restart your computer after installation has completed)
- Trusteer Rapport can also be used to protect other sites where you have financial information or while shopping online to protect your personal information.
Download and install Trusteer Rapport* Today!
Seeing Trusteer Rapport Work:
Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) the browser's address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport.
If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display instead
To protect another website, click on the Trusteer Rapport icon (if gray) and click "Protect this Website." The icon will turn green to let you know it is now protecting the website.
Free to Rockland Trust consumer and business online banking customers. Log into your online banking to download now.
If using an RSA token, Trusteer Rapport is compatible and should be used as an additional layer of security. Trusteer Rapport should not be used in lieu of your RSA token; rather, it can be used along with your token.
To Learn More
* By clicking one of the "download links" above, you acknowledge, understand and agree that: (1) The IBM SecurityTrustee software is provided by a third party and Rockland Trust. You will be subject to all the terms and conditions of use established by the third party; and (2) The software is provided "as is" and you assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this software. Rockland Trust disclaims all warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, as to the software. Without limiting the foregoing, Rockland Trust makes no warranty that the software will be effective, accurate, reliable, secure, timely or error-free. Under no circumstances shall Rockland Trust be liable to any user for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to the downloading, use or misuse of the software. This liability disclaimer does not take away any rights you may have, if any, under applicable federal and state laws limiting your liability for unauthorized funds transfers.