Our employees are our most important investment
Of all the things we're proud of at Rockland Trust, our stellar employees are at the top of the list. When you come to work for us, we do all we can to keep you happy and healthy — and keep you here.
Rockland Trust offers a comprehensive array of benefits to improve our employees' lives at work and at home, including:
Peace of Mind
- Competitive compensation with performance-based incentive awards
- Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO Deductible Plan with health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental
- 401(k) voluntary savings plan with matching dollars
- Defined contribution retirement savings plan (fully paid by Rockland Trust)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Education assistance
- Childcare assistance
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- Rock Fit Wellness Program
- Paid vacation
- Referral awards
- In-house training curriculum to support your success
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted banking services
- Homeowners and automobile insurance deductions
- Discounts tickets to movies and more
Rockland Trust is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We recognize that in competitive financial services markets, employees make the difference between an ordinary company and an excellent one. Employees come to Rockland Trust with different backgrounds and experiences. These differences together can result in greater creativity, better insights, and improved decision-making, all vital to Rockland Trust's success in the Massachusetts marketplace.
We're proud to partner with and support organizations that share our commitment to embracing a diverse community.