Rockland Trust Company is a full-service commercial bank headquartered in Massachusetts and is the sole bank subsidiary of Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB). Rockland Trust offers a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals through retail branches, commercial lending offices, investment management offices, and residential lending centers located in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, as well as through telephone banking, mobile banking, and the Internet. Rockland Trust, is an FDIC Member and an Equal Housing Lender.
- Community Reinvestment Act: Rockland Trust has an “outstanding” Community Reinvestment Act rating.
- Charitable Giving: More than $1 million was invested in communities in 2016 to organizations that focus on health and human services, youth, education, affordable housing, and economic development.
High Performing Franchise
- Bank Director: Ranked the #1 performing bank in Massachusetts on their 2016 Bank Performance Scorecard.
- Banker & Tradesman: Named the Top Lender in 2017 for commercial mortgages based on volume.
- Small Business Administration: Designated 2016 Lender of the Year to Construction firms .
Employer of Choice
- Top Places to Work: Recognized by the Boston Globe 2009-2016. Ranked 2nd overall, and top-rated financial services firm among Massachusetts largest companies.
- Human Rights Campaign: Named to Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for scoring 100% on their Corporate Equality Index (2016-17).
- Rock Corp : Employee-based volunteer group that provides assistance to non-profit organizations. Rockland Trust gives each employee two paid days off per year to volunteer in the community.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere
Our world-class online and mobile banking tools and convenient banking options let you access your account when and where you want.