Rockland Trust Company is a full-service commercial bank headquartered in Massachusetts and is the sole bank subsidiary of Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB). Rockland Trust offers a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals through retail branches, commercial lending offices, investment management offices, and residential lending centers located in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, as well as through telephone banking, mobile banking, and the Internet. Rockland Trust, is an FDIC Member and an Equal Housing Lender.
- Chris Oddleifson, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Rob Cozzone, Chief Financial Officer
- Gerry Nadeau, Director - Commercial Lending Division
- David Smith, Chief Investment Officer – Investment Management Group
- Ray Fuerschbach, Director - Human Resources
- Jen Marino, Chief Marketing Officer
- Barry Jensen, Chief Information Officer
- Ed Seksay, General Counsel
- Community Reinvestment Act: Rockland Trust has an “outstanding” Community Reinvestment Act rating.
- Community Investment: Received $66 million New Markets Tax Credit Program award from the federal government in 2012, which was used to make loans promoting the economic redevelopment of low-income communities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. This was the bank’s 4th NMTC award.
- Charitable Giving: More than $600,000 was invested in communities in 2013 to organizations that focus on early childhood education, and community and economic development.
High Performing Franchise
- Forbes: Ranked one of the nation’s top 25 healthiest publicly traded banks, 2011-13.
- Warren Group: Voted top Commercial Lender in Best of 2013 Readers Poll.
- Banker & Tradesman: Named top Commercial Mortgage Lender for 2013.
- Small Business Administration: Top SBA lender in Massachusetts for 504 and veterans loans for 2013.
Employer of Choice
- Top Places to Work: Recognized by the Boston Globe 2009-2015.
- RockCorp: Employee-based volunteer group that provides assistance to non-profit organizations. Rockland Trust gives each employee two paid days off per year to volunteer in the community.
- RockFit: Employee program for physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere
Our world-class online and mobile banking tools and convenient banking options let you access your account when and where you want.