Business Credit Cards
Give your business every advantage
Rockland Trust Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card provides all the tools you need
Small business owners often come to us with questions about using a business credit card. What size business should have one? How does it relate to personal credit history? How can it help my business? And our answers are pretty straightforward.
A business credit card is a great way for businesses of any size to track expenses, build up a business credit history with Rockland Trust independent of personal history, and enjoy security and rewards along the way. Rockland Trust offers the Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card because it does all of this, and more.
Get started today
To apply for the Rockland Trust Platinum Visa Business Credit Card, simply complete the application and bring it to any Rockland Trust branch near you. You can also mail it to:
Rockland Trust Company
288 Union St.
Rockland, MA 02370
A wide range of benefits
Here's a glimpse at the key perks you'll enjoy with a Platinum Visa Business Credit Card:
Rewards: With the ScoreCard rewards program you can earn points for every qualifying dollar you spend using your Rockland Trust Platinum Visa Business Credit Card. Redeem your points for top name brand items, vacation getaways, and valuable services. Visit ScoreCardRewards.com/browse for details.
- Hotel reservations
- Rental cars
- Vacation packages
- Destination experiences
Gift Cards and digital downloads
- Retail gift cards
- Movie tickets
- Music, entertainment and magazine memberships
- Home goods
- Recreational and sports items
- Appliances, jewelry, toys, and more!
Greater control: With the eZBusiness online management tool you can access information for all account holders, block a lost card, change an employee’s spending limit, and monitor employee spending—all in real time. Speak with a bank representative about how to enroll.
Unsurpassed acceptance: Use your Rockland Trust Platinum Visa Business Credit Card at tens of millions Visa acceptance locations in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Multiple layers of security: The Rockland Trust Platinum Visa Business Credit Card offers multiple layers of security including fraud monitoring, a three-digit security code, and Zero Liability1.. With Zero Liability, use your Visa card to make purchases anywhere and you're protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information2.
Other built-in benefits 3:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Visa Business credit cardholders can pay select federal and state4 business taxes easily and security through IRS-approved providers, Official Payments Corp. ® and Pay1040 . Cardholders will be assessed a service fee for the use of payment cards 5 .
The perfect complement to your Platinum Visa Business Credit Card? The Rockland Trust Business Debit MasterCard ®
1. Zero Liability covers U.S.-issued cards only. It does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN or other transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify Rockland Trust immediately of any unauthorized use. Other exclusions may apply. See your account agreement for details.
2. Financial institutions may exclude from the Zero Liability policy a transaction made by a person authorized to transact business on the account and / or a transaction made by a cardholder that exceeds the authority given by the account owner.
3. Visit https://usa.visa.com/support.html#2 for more information.
4. Payment of select state and local taxes is available in select states through Official Payments Corp. and Pay1040. Cardholders should check with their local tax authority for information on other business taxes that may be paid with Visa Business credit card.
5. The IRS-approved service providers charge a service fee to process payments, which will vary based upon the amount of the tax payment and the provider selected. The cardholder's monthly statement will contain two separate line-item transactions—one for the actual amount of tax paid to the federal or state government, and another for the tax payment service fee paid to the payment service provider. This fee may be deducted as a business expense; cardholders should consult their tax adviser for details. For more information regarding the service fees assessed by the payment service providers, contact them directly.