Business Credit Cards
Give your business every advantage
Platinum Visa ® Business credit card provides all the tools you need
Small business owners often come to us with questions about using a business credit card. What size business should have one? How does it relate to personal credit history? How can it help my business? And our answers are pretty straightforward.
A business credit card is a great way for businesses of any size to track expenses, build up a business credit history independent of personal history, and enjoy security and rewards along the way. Rockland Trust offers the Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card because it does all of this, and more.
A wide range of benefits
Here's a glimpse at the key perks you'll enjoy with a Platinum Visa Business Credit Card:
Rewards: With the ScoreCard rewards program you can earn bonus points for every qualifying dollar you spend using your Rockland Trust Platinum Visa Business Card. Redeem your points for top name brand items, vacation getaways, and valuable services. Visit ScoreCardRewards.com/browse for details.
- Hotel reservations
- Rental cars
- Vacation packages
- Destination activities
- Home goods
- Recreational and sporting items
- Appliances, jewelry, toys, and more!
Greater control: With the eZBusiness online management tool you can access information for all account holders, block a lost card, change an employee’s spending limit, and monitor employee spending—all in real time. Speak with a bank representative about how to enroll.
Combined statements: Receive one statement with shared credit lines that lets you streamline monthly payments. Plus, get employee cards at no additional cost.
Multiple layers of security: Visa's multiple layers of security include fraud monitoring, a three-digit security code and identity theft assistance. And with Zero Liability1, you won't be held responsible for any unauthorized purchases if your card is ever lost or stolen.
Unsurpassed acceptance: Use your Platinum Visa Business Credit Card at millions of locations worldwide.
Other built-in benefits 2 :
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement
- Extended protection on purchases
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Bill payment: Manage your finances quickly, easily and efficiently by paying your bills with your card.
- Small business online workshops: Get valuable insight into managing your business with self-directed workshops from Visa.
Get Started today
To apply for the Platinum Visa Business Credit Card, simply complete the application and bring it to any Rockland Trust branch near you. You can also mail it to:
Rockland Trust Company
288 Union St.
Rockland, MA 02370
1. Zero Liability is a service of Visa and covers U.S.-issued cards only. It does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN or other transactions not processed by Visa. Other exclusions may apply. See your account agreement for details
2. Visit http://usa.visa.com/small-business/business-credit-card.jsp for more information.