Enroll in Tax Services
To sign up for Rockland Trust Tax Payments service, you must have a Rockland Trust business checking account. One enrollment package per FEIN must be completed. The Rockland Trust Tax Payments enrollment package includes the Enrollment Form, the Reporting Agent Authorization (Form 8655) and the Rockland Trust Tax Payments Service Agreement. Following are instructions on how to complete the package:
- Fill out the Enrollment Form . This form must be filled out completely and signed by an authorized signer.
- Fill out the Reporting Agent Authorization (Form 8655). Be sure your company's legal name is exactly as it appears on your quarterly tax return.
- READ and sign the Rockland Trust Tax Payments Service Agreement. This agreement states the terms and conditions the bank requires to use the service. As with any legal agreement, please understand what you are signing.
- If you are enrolling for Massachusetts State Tax Payments, you must complete and mail the MA State Application for Electronic Funds Transfer form prior to your enrollment for Rockland Trust Tax Payments. Your Massachusetts State Application form must be sent to the following address.
Massachusetts Department of Revenue
Electronic Data Services
PO Box 7013
Boston, MA 02204
Phone: (617) 887-5020
Fax: (617) 887-5019
- Photocopy all forms for your records.
- Send all signed forms to:
8 Richards Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
- For Customer Service call 888.878.7824 and press option 2 when prompted.
NOTE: All forms must be signed by authorized signers on the account without dollar limitations. If multiple signatures are required on checks, they must be included on this form.
What to Expect
- You will receive your Access Code Notice and Quick Tips Reference Guide in approximately one week.
- In a separate mailer, you will receive your password notice.
- When you have received both an access code and a password, you may begin to use the Rockland Trust Tax Payments service.