1. Zero Liability covers U.S.-issued cards only. It does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN or other transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify Rockland Trust immediately of any unauthorized use. Other exclusions may apply. See your account agreement for details.
2. Financial institutions may exclude from the Zero Liability policy a transaction made by a person authorized to transact business on the account and / or a transaction made by a cardholder that exceeds the authority given by the account owner.
3. Visit https://usa.visa.com/support.html#2
for more information.
4. Payment of select state and local taxes is available in select states through Official Payments Corp. and Pay1040. Cardholders should check with their local tax authority for information on other business taxes that may be paid with Visa Business credit card.
5. The IRS-approved service providers charge a service fee to process payments, which will vary based upon the amount of the tax payment and the provider selected. The cardholder's monthly statement will contain two separate line-item transactions—one for the actual amount of tax paid to the federal or state government, and another for the tax payment service fee paid to the payment service provider. This fee may be deducted as a business expense; cardholders should consult their tax adviser for details. For more information regarding the service fees assessed by the payment service providers, contact them directly.