Need to pay the babysitter?
Try our Friends and Family Transfer feature.
Set up Text Alerts.
The easiest way to keep tabs on your transactions.
Sign up for eStatements.
Go paperless and access your statements online for up to 3 years.
With Rockland Trust Online Banking, your bank is always open.
Go online to pay bills, transfer money, check balances, and more.
Online banking features include:
- Pay Bills: Schedule one-time payments or set up recurring payments. You can even send same-day or overnight payments to some payees. Click here to view our bill pay demo.
- E-Bills: Want an easier way to manage and pay your monthly bills? Having your credit card, utility and other bills sent directly to your Rockland Trust account can help you manage your finances better.
- Customized Alerts: Set up email or text alerts for date reminders, balance notifications, transaction alerts, and more.
- Friends and Family Transfers: Instantly send and receive funds from other Rockland Trust account holders.
- Sending Money Online: Send money to anyone, regardless of his or her financial institution, simply by using their email address or mobile phone number.
- Customized Views/Themes: You decide what your online banking experience is like. You can even enlarge the onscreen font to make viewing easier.
- Mobile Authorization for Business Users: Keeps your business running smoothly when you're away from the office. Approve account transactions such as wire transfers, payroll, and more, right from your phone.
To enroll in Online Banking, follow the directions in the Get Started steps above.
Enrolling in Rockland Trust Online Banking
With Rockland Trust Online Banking, you can manage your business and personal accounts anywhere, anytime. Pay bills, transfer money, check balances, and more.
Personal Online Banking
With the auto enrollment process you will need:
- Your last name
- Your date of birth
- Your Social Security or Tax Identification Number
Business Online Banking
With the business enrollment process you will need:
- Administrator last name
- Administrator date of birth
- Administrator Social Security Number
Q. How do I enroll in Online Banking?
A. To enroll in Online Banking, follow the steps in the Get Started section of this page.
Q. What is a Secure Access Code?
A. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to receive a Secure Access Code. A Secure Access Code is a one-time use code that allows you to securely log in to our online banking system and is delivered to you via e-mail, phone call, or SMS text. You will also need a Secure Access Code if you delete your security certificate or "cookie" that we've stored on your computer, or if you log in from a computer that was not registered for repeated use.
Choosing to register my computer for later use authorizes us to store a security certificate on your computer which will speed up the verification process in the future, and eliminate the need to use a Secure Access Code on each login.
Q. How do I change my Online Banking password?
A. Log in to Online Banking and follow the steps below.
- Under Settings , click on Security .
- For passwords, click on the Password tab.
- For Login IDs, click on the Login ID tab.
- For passwords, enter the old password and the new password as noted and click on Submit Password Changes.
- For Login IDs, click on the Login ID tab enter the new ID and click on Submit Login ID change.