Set up Text Alerts.
The easiest way to keep tabs on your transactions.
A simple and fast way to get your most up-to-date account information.
Check your account balance anytime, anywhere.
We make it easy to get account information even without a smartphone or data plan. Simply text a command to 226563 and get your most recent account information sent to your mobile phone.
With Text Banking you can:
- Check balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
To start using Text Banking, follow the Get Started steps above.
Text Banking is offered as a free service of Rockland Trust. You must be enrolled in Online Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Message and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for more information. The display of your account information may vary depending on your phone model.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking in order to take advantage of Text Banking.
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Click on Mobile Banking Settings under Settings.
- Select the Text Banking tab, fill in the appropriate information to enable and authorize Text Banking, and click Submit.
- When prompted, click OK and enter up to a 4 character Display Name next to each of your accounts that you would like to be able to access via Text Banking.
- Click the Submit button and your Text Banking is now activated. You will receive a welcome text from Rockland Trust shortly after completing this process.
- To receive a list of text commands, text LIST to 226563.
Not an Online Banking customer? Enroll today!
Q. How do I enroll in Text Banking?
Once enrolled, click on Mobile Banking Settings which is located under Settings within Online Banking and follow the directions.
Q. Where can I find all text commands?
A. Text the word LIST to 226563 and you'll receive a text message with all text commands.
Q. How much does Rockland Trust Text Banking cost?
A. There is no charge associated with this service. There may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
Need more information? Click here to review all our Online and Mobile Banking FAQs.
Text (SMS) Banking Shortcut Commands
Text BAL or BAL + account nickname: Get account balance.
Text HIST + account nickname: Get account history.
Text XFER + From Account nickname + To Account nickname + amount: Transfer funds between accounts.
Text LIST: Receive a list of all commands.
Text HELP: Receive website and phone number for help with text banking.
Text STOP: Stop all text messages to the mobile device.