Government & Municipal Services
Municipal Banking & Investment Solutions
As a steward of public funds, you have an immense responsibility.
When you work with Rockland Trust, you gain a trusted resource to guide you through complex fiduciary and compliance concerns. We'll also help with investment policy formation. You'll gain the confidence that comes with working with an institution that, for more than 100 years, has prudently invested public funds for municipal treasurers, finance directors, CFOs and their investment committees.
The Investment Management Group team is highly skilled in the administration and management of public funds, including:
- Long-term trust funds
- Stabilization funds
- Community Preservation Act (CPA) funds
- Other post-employment benefits funds (OPEB)
- Cemetery perpetual care funds
- Bond receipts
Our goal is to provide municipal clients with an appropriate asset allocation in accordance with the Massachusetts Legal List of Investments and the Prudent Investor Rule.
Our professionals can provide help with:
- Investment policy formation
- Asset allocation analysis
- Investment manager selection
- Portfolio monitoring
- Attest to fiduciary status
Specializing in Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Funds Strategy
- Assist with develop of your OPEB Investment Policy
- Examine and advise on your actuarial liability
- Manage plan assets and provide disbursement direction
Get Started Today
To learn more about how we can help your municipality, contact: