Investing for Non-Profits
Investment Management for Non-Profit Organizations
More than ever before, nonprofit organizations must sort through a burdensome series of fiduciary duties, confront risk management issues, and navigate complex market environments.
You need a partner with the expertise to guide you through these challenges.
Rockland Trust has a long history of working with non-profit investment committee executives and board members to help them fully understand and fulfill their obligations as fiduciaries. In addition, the Investment Management Group provides world-class investment management solutions.
IMG’s investment management team:
- Evaluates your current investment policy statement (IPS)
- Works with you to create a new or modified IPS, if warranted
- Determines the investment strategies aligned to meet your nonprofit’s IPS specific investment objectives and spending needs
- Practices an investment management style designed to minimize downside risk
- Mitigates risk through regulatory and compliance monitoring
- Provides personalized, local service
- Produces sophisticated customized reports for monitoring investment performance
Whether your non-profit is an educational institution, foundation, health care institution, or other type of charity, we can help you manage your fiduciary responsibilities and your investments—so you can get back to your real mission.
You can rest assured knowing that you have a top team of experts with access to the finest investments working on your behalf to help you and your organization build a successful financial plan. And, as your long-term planner, we will be there to advise you as your organization’s needs change.
To Get Started with Rockland Trust IMG: