Trust & Fiduciary Services
Here for you and your family
A trustee is the person (relative, close friend, lawyer) or financial institution that you name to carry out your trust's instructions. Serving as a trustee requires a long-term commitment and close working relationship with the client.
By choosing the Rockland Trust as your trustee, you benefit from our team's extensive experience in administering trust accounts. We prudently manage your investments, strive to minimize tax liabilities and ensure the reliable disbursement of funds.
Together with your estate planning attorney, accountant and other advisors, we'll assist in designing an estate plan that meets your goals and transfers wealth to your heirs and beneficiaries.
Our trust services include:
- Living trusts
- Testamentary trusts
- Family trusts
- Marital trusts
- Irrevocable and revocable trusts
- Generation-skipping trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
Services for all your needs
As a full-service investment advisor, Rockland Trust IMG also offers:
- Estate settlement services : Settling an estate can be a complex and time-consuming process. Our estate settlement experts will make sure your plan is executed efficiently and in accordance with your wishes.
- Financial Planning: Our professional staff provides in-depth financial planning services to our IMG customers.
- Tax preparation: As part of our fiduciary services, we provide estate and trust tax returns. In addition, we provide comprehensive tax letters to our clients in order to assist in the preparation of individual tax returns.
- Bill payment: Free up more of your time by letting us take care of bill payments, deposits, and related tasks.
To Get Started with Rockland Trust IMG: