Get Up, Dance and Celebrate
- Lesson: As promised, this last week of Ms. Money at HOME is a fun surprise! What better way to celebrate all you learned during Financial Literacy Month than get up and dance!
- Students: Ms. Money has received hundreds of letters over the years and although most of the letters have commented on all you have learned, many have said how much you have laughed at Ms. Money’s dance moves! SO, this week, you get to relive some of Ms. Money’s most popular moves and maybe create a move of your own!
- Submit: Get up, dance and celebrate all you learned and accomplished during Financial Literacy Month! Parents/Guardians can download and sign certificates of achievements and post dance moves and lessons learned on Facebook/Instagram and tag @RocklandTrust #MsMoney
Make it, Save it, Share it, Spend it!
- Lesson: You did it! You helped Ms. Money learn about money! When you help teach someone else, it's surprising how much you learn about yourself!
- Students: How do you picture yourself making, saving, sharing and spending money?
- Submit: When you use money, it's good to have a plan! Use this week's activity guide to imagine how you would like to make, save, share and spend money. Parents/guardians can post your story on Facebook/Instagram and tag @RocklandTrust #MsMoney
Did I Really Spend it All?
- Lesson: Spending money is so easy, sometimes you forget what you bought!
- Students: What did Ms. Money spend her money on?
- Submit: Find something in your home someone bought for you and you haven’t used in a long time. Can you use it in a new way or play with it again and remember why you wanted it so much! Write a news story about it in our activity guide! Parents/guardians can post your story on Facebook/Instagram and tag @RocklandTrust #MsMoney
Give a Little, Get a Lot!
- Lesson: When you give, you feel good!
- Students: How do you see people giving in your community?
- Submit: Write a thank you note to someone you see giving in the community. Draw a picture, too! Before sending the note, parents/guardians can post on Facebook/Instagram and tag @RocklandTrust #MsMoney
Needs Versus Wants
- Lesson: What is a need? What is a want?
- Students: Go around and identify needs and wants in your home
- Submit: Make up your own verse of “Needs Versus Wants.” Parents/guardians can post on Facebook/Instagram and tag @RocklandTrust #MsMoney