Take the worry out of your everyday banking.
With Worry-Free Checking, available in select areas, you can stop fretting over ATM fees, meeting minimum balance requirements, or paying monthly maintenance fees. Get quick and easy access to your money whenever, wherever, and however you want.
Opening a Worry-Free Checking account is easy. Simply visit one of the Worry-Free branches listed on the Get Started tab or apply online today!
- Never a minimum balance requirement or monthly maintenance fee
- FREE ATMs! Plus, two surcharge reimbursements per statement cycle 1
- FREE mobile banking and mobile check deposit 2
- FREE online banking
- FREE first order of standard style checks
- FREE eStatements
- Unlimited check writing
Peace of Mind
- Zero Liability 3 protection: Your Rockland Trust Debit Card comes with Zero Liability — so you’re protected against unauthorized purchases.
- Online banking alerts and reminders: Set up alerts to guard against fraudulent activity, prevent inadvertent overdrafts and much more.
- FREE direct deposit.
- Free electronic banking: Check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make deposits, approve transactions, or find the nearest branch or ATM.
- Smart ATMs: With our Smart ATMs, you’ll never need an envelope or deposit slip again. Simply insert checks and cash directly into the deposit slot. Plus, you can make same day deposits4 until 7 p.m.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Monthly Maintenance Fee:||$0 - regardless of balance|
|ATM fees:|| None - for using Rockland Trust ATM |
None - for using a non-Rockland Trust ATM.
None - for Balance Inquiries or transfers at Non-Rockland Trust ATMs.
Rockland Trust will reimburse two surcharge fees per statement period that may be charged by the ATM owner/operator (or network) for such transactions, including balance inquiry fees.
Find a Worry-Free Checking Branch Near You
To open a Worry-Free Checking account, stop by any of the Rockland Trust branches listed below. Worry-Free Checking is available at these branches only.
|Allston - 229 North Harvard Street||Somerville - 399 Highland Avenue|
|Arlington - 175 Broadway|| Waltham Main - 1290 Main Street |
|Brighton - 435 Market Street||Waltham Moody - 75 Moody Street|
|Brookline - 264 Washington Street|| Watertown - 430 Main Street |
|Burlington - 85 Wilmington Rd., (Route 62)|| Wellesley Hills - 330 Washington Street |
|Chestnut Hill - 1192 Boylston St., (Route 9)|| West Newton - 991 Watertown Street |
|Jamaica Plain - 725 Centre Street|| West Roxbury - 1905 Centre Street |
|Malden - 137 Pleasant Street|| Westwood - 670 High Street |
|Medford - 270 Mystic Avenue|| Woburn 4 Corners - 198 Lexington Street |
|Melrose - 27 Melrose Street|| Woburn High School - 88 Montvale Ave. |
|Newtonville - 40 Austin Street|| Woburn Main Street - 275 Main Street |
|Norwood - 61 Lenox Street|| |
1. Other institutions may impose a surcharge for use of their ATMS if not in the SUM® Network. Worry-Free checking accounts will be reimbursed for up to two surcharges each statement cycle for cash withdrawals. Reimbursements will be reported to the IRS at the end of each tax year.
2. Mobile Banking is offered as a free service of Rockland Trust. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to enjoy all the features of mobile banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Contact your mobile carrier for more information. You will be able to use the Rockland Trust Mobile Banking app and browser-based banking only if you can access the Internet from your mobile device. The display of your account information may vary depending on your phone model.
3. Zero liability applies to your purchases made in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft and you have promptly reported to Rockland Trust when you knew that your MasterCard was lost or stolen. For additional protection with respect to unauthorized transactions, please see your account agreement.
4. Check deposits made by 7 p.m. will be available on the next business day. Cash deposits are available for immediate withdrawal. Exceptions may apply. See your account agreement for more details.