Take the worry out of your everyday banking!
With Worry-Free Checking, available in select areas, you can stop fretting over ATM fees, meeting minimum balance requirements, or paying monthly maintenance fees. Get quick and easy access to your money whenever, wherever, and however you want.
For a limited time, get Worry Free Checking plus $100 cash1.
1. Open a Rockland Trust Worry Free Checking account in a branch or online by April 21, 2017.
2. Use your Rockland Trust Debit MasterCard ® to make at least $500 in purchases within the first 100 days.
3. Get $100 by July 31, 20171.
Opening a Worry-Free Checking account is easy. Simply visit one of the Worry-Free branches listed on the Get Started tab or apply online today!
- Never a minimum balance requirement or monthly maintenance fee
- FREE ATMs! Plus, two surcharge reimbursements per statement cycle 2
- FREE mobile banking and mobile check deposit 3
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE first order of standard style checks
- FREE eStatements
- Unlimited check writing
Peace of Mind
- Zero Liability 4 protection: Your Rockland Trust Debit Card comes with Zero Liability — so you’re protected against unauthorized purchases.
- Online banking alerts and reminders: Set up alerts to guard against fraudulent activity, prevent inadvertent overdrafts and much more.
- FREE SecurLock: With the SecurLOCK Equip ™ app, you can lock or unlock your debit card for purchases, select geographic locations where your card can be used, set transaction spending limits, set up transaction alerts, and more.
- Free electronic banking: Check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make deposits, approve transactions, or find the nearest branch or ATM.
- Smart ATMs: With our Smart ATMs, you’ll never need an envelope or deposit slip again. Simply insert checks and cash directly into the deposit slot. Plus, you can make same day deposits 5 until 7 p.m.
1. 1. Offer must be redeemed by person residing at the address on the mailer. Non Transferable. One per Customer and Household. Individuals who currently own or have had a Rockland Trust Checking account within the 30 days prior to the account open date are not eligible. To be eligible for the $100 bonus you must open a new Worry-Free Checking account between February 22, 2017 and April 21, 2017. To earn the $100 bonus you must spend at least $500 with your new Rockland Trust Debit MasterCard within the first 100 days from your account open date. The bonus will be paid directly to your account by July 31, 2017. Bonus payment will be reported to the IRS for the tax year in which it is paid. Worry Free Checking accounts must be opened online or through one of the following Greater Boston Branches: Allston, Brighton, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Westwood, Norwood, Dedham, Brookline, West Newton, Waltham Moody Street, Waltham Main Street, Woburn Four Corners, Woburn Main Street, Somerville, Burlington, Medford, Watertown, Newtonville, Wellesley Hills, Melrose, Chestnut Hill.
2. Other institutions may impose a surcharge for use of their ATMs if not in the SUM® ATM Network. You will be reimbursed for up to two surcharges each statement period for cash withdrawals. Reimbursements will be reported to the IRS at the end of each tax year
3. Mobile banking is offered as a free service of Rockland Trust. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Contact your mobile carrier for more information.
4. Zero liability applies to your purchases made in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft and you have promptly reported to Rockland Trust when you knew that your MasterCard was lost or stolen. For additional protection with respect to unauthorized transactions, please see our account agreement.
5. Check deposits made by 7 pm will be available on the next business day. Cash deposits are available for immediate withdrawal. Exceptions may apply. See account agreement for details.