Click below to download a copy of the Reading Makes Cent$ Summer Reading Journal!
At Rockland Trust, lifelong relationships are important to us. We realize that reading plays a major role in the education of children. Reading Makes Cent$ is a bank-wide summer program that encourages children to read during the summer and also teaches the value of saving money in a savings account.
- For students entering grades 1 through 8.
- Earn $2.50 in a Rockland Trust savings account for each book they read (up to 10 books) and track in the Rockland Trust Summer Reading Journal.
- Program runs from June 1 – August 31. Accounts may be opened/credited until September 9.
- For official rules, click here
Join us at one the below events:
- Read Out Loud event at the Halifax Public Library on May 13th at 6pm
- Family Concert at the Hyde Park Branch Library on June 1st at 2pm
- Nantucket Book Festival at the Atheneum Garden on June 14th at 9am
- Summer Solstice Book Sale at the Plymouth Public Library on June 15th at 9am
- Summer Reading Kickoff at the Oak Bluffs Public Library on June 18th at 12:30pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff Party at the Marshfield Public Library on June 18th at 4pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff at the Whitman Public Library on June 19th at 5pm
- Summer Reading Blast-Off at the Milton Public Library on June 20th at 4pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff Magic Show at the Bridgewater Public Library on June 24th at 6:30pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff at the Hanson Public Library on June 28th at 10am
- Summer Reading Kickoff at the Rockland Public Library on July 1st at 2pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff at the Fall River Public Library on July 9th at 1pm