- Hiroto Watanabe of Yarmouthport, from the Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School
- Kerrin Mulkern of Kingston, from Silver Lake Regional High School
- Bridgit Murray of Norton, from Bishop Feehan High School
- William Gildea of Cohasset, from Boston College High School
- Emily Crampton of Woburn, from Woburn Memorial High School
- James O’Donnell of Norwood, from Norwood High School
About Rockland Trust Company
Independent Bank Corp. has approximately $6.9 billion in assets and is the holding company for Rockland Trust Company, a full-service commercial bank headquartered in Massachusetts. Rockland Trust offers a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals through retail branches, commercial lending offices, investment management offices, and residential lending centers located in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, as well as through telephone banking, mobile banking, and the Internet. Rockland Trust, which was named to Sandler 2014 Sm-All Stars list of top performing small-cap banks and thrifts in the country, is an FDIC Member and an Equal Housing Lender. To find out why Rockland Trust is the bank “Where Each Relationship Matters®”, please visit https://www.rocklandtrust.com.