Rockland Trust Scholarships
At Rockland Trust, we believe in strengthening the communities in which we live and work by building enduring relationships. That is why we’re happy to offer scholarship opportunities to the youth in our communities.
Rockland Trust Scholarship 2016 winners!
Seven $2,500 scholarships were awarded in 2016.
Pictured below are 6 of the 7 2016 Scholarship winners along with Jane Lundquist, Executive Vice President, Director of Consumer & Small Business Banking and Christopher Oddleifson, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Congratulations to all our winners! Please click on their name to read their winning essays below.
- Katie Curran of Pocasset and Sturgis Charter Public School East
- Molly Cahill of Kingston and Montrose School
- Amanda Putman of Taunton and Taunton High School
- Joseph Cavanaro of Cohasset and Cohasset High School
- Alexis Serino of Medford and Medford High School
- Griffin Plaag of Norwood and Norwood High School
- Emily Sawyer of Franklin and Franklin High School