- Craving some fresh air? Westborough Branch Manager, Marisha Day recommends walking the trails of Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park. It’s the perfect locations to bring your family canoeing or to enjoy a picnic.
- If you’ve never been to Purgatory Chasm State Reservation in Sutton, this is your sign to check it out! AVP Commercial Portfolio Manager Megan Fierro has you covered with an itinerary: “I recommend a family day at Purgatory Chasm. It’s $5 to park for the day if you are a MA state resident and there are several hiking trails, a playground for children and a visitor building with learning material. Afterward, grab some lunch at Tony’s Pizza in Sutton while you’re in the area!”
- A Milford resident for 50 years, Rockland Trust employee Michelle Motuzas called out Elm Park in Worcester as a lovely place to spend some time outdoors. Oakham resident and Relationship Banker Khadine Liburd agrees and loves to explore there (Khadine also loves the Worcester Caribbean Festival)!
- Get in tune with nature at the 171-acre New England Botanical Garden at Tower Hill in Boylston, where you can enjoy miles of walking trails and some of the oldest gardens of its kind in the country.
- Whether you love to ski, hike or bike, head over to Wachusett Mountain for fun outdoor activity year-round! After you work up a sweat, pop over to Wachusett Brewery in Westminster, the first brewery that opened in Worcester County!