If you become a victim of identity theft, Rockland Trust suggests taking these steps to report it:
Protect Your Credit:
- If you think you are a victim of identity theft, or that someone may have access to your online banking user ID or password, immediately notify Rockland Trust's Customer Information 800.222.2299. We will help guide you through the necessary steps to protect your accounts and personal information.
- File a report of identity theft with your town's local police department.
- You should also contact one of the following credit bureaus below to report the incident, and ask to have a fraud alert placed on your file:
- To order a report, call 800.685.1111
- To report fraud, call 800.525.6285
- And write to P.O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
- To order a report, call 888.397.3742
- And write to P.O. Box 9532, Allen, TX 75013
- To order a report, call 800.888.4213
- To report fraud, call 800.680.7289
- And write to "Fraud Victim Assistance Department", P.O. Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92634-6790
Learn more ways to help protect yourself from identity theft.
Rockland Trust will never send emails requesting customers to disclose or "verify" personal information about their accounts. If you receive a suspicious email, please send it to Customer.Service@RocklandTrust.com. If you receive a suspicious phone call, or suspect that fraudulent activity is affecting your account, please contact our Customer Information center at 508.732.7072.