Where each relationship, promotion, graduation, birthday, workday matters.
At Rockland Trust, we believe each relationship matters. That means we are fully committed to creating a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed.
We've worked hard to deserve great people like you. Here's how:
- Provide outstanding benefits for your career, lifestyle, and peace of mind.
- Foster an inclusive culture where your opinion matters.
- Provide meaningful contributions within the communities in which we live and work.
We support a work environment where our colleagues share their diverse talents while developing their career through challenging projects and educational opportunities.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Medical and Dental Insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Voluntary Savings Plan
- Employer-Sponsored Defined Contribution Plan
- Great Place to Work culture
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Pet Insurance, Volunteer Time, Tuition Reimbursement and Much More.
We Promise to Provide:
- A culture of inclusion, respect and teamwork.
- Opportunities to strengthen our communities and build enduring relationships.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
Rockland Trust is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We recognize that in competitive financial services markets, employees make the difference between an ordinary company and an excellent one. Employees come to Rockland Trust with different backgrounds and experiences. These differences together can result in greater creativity, better insights, and improved decision-making, all vital to Rockland Trust's success in the New England marketplace.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 781.982.6139 or email Careers@RocklandTrust.com
Rockland Trust does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team. If you or your organization is interested in partnering with our Recruitment Team, please contact us at Careers@RocklandTrust.com to learn more.